Suddenly, i had 2.15B in 1859..

Home Forums Support Suddenly, i had 2.15B in 1859..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    General
    Participant

I started a new game yesterday, large map, med difficulty. Created my first two railway city connections and a few bus lanes. While building my third train station, i laid a road underneath the station, and all of a sudden, my account was at 5.15B !!!

Is this a known bug?

mikael

Yes it’s a known bug, but we could not find the source.

It would help us if you could reproduce the bug and maybe provide a savegame so we can finally find the problem.

General
    Participant

I only had this once in about 20-30 games i started, so i doubt i can reproduce it. Game’s been very solid after the stability fix, didn’t crash on me once.

Sure, you can have the savegame. Where should i send it to?

mikael

We need a savegame where we could reproduce the error. A short description what we have to do  to get the error would be good.

simply upload savegames on dropbox/google-drive/skydrive and post a link in here.

General
    Participant

sadly, the original savefile was automatically overwritten 🙁 Ihave a later one which shows the bank account, but i fear it’s not going to help muc, did it?

as i wrote, i was messing around with building a tunnel at the time. Maybe some coincidence with income generated while i had the “build road” tool in use?

mikael

We heard that it can happen while buildings roads or rail tracks.

Whenever you’ll encounter it again, it would be great if we somehow get a savegame right before you can build the “billion dollar” road.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.