[SUGGESTION] Add "Replace Now" button to auto replacer

Home Forums General Discussion [SUGGESTION] Add "Replace Now" button to auto replacer

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    uzurpator
    Participant

Quite self explanatory. This would allow to quickly change consists of all trains on a line when demand and/or route changes or when new vehicles become available.

RAZORLIGHT
    Participant

i wanted to write the same suggestion, i want to replace some outdated vehicles with new one ASAP

uzurpator
    Participant

Now THAT was a ninja update 🙂 There was no 25% change in the morning ( version 4820 I believe ), now there is one. Thank you. This is a sensible workaround.

gGeorg
    Participant

Well the ninja “25%”  helps somehow, but … the button “Replace now” is still required. I make some analyze for UI tomorrow.

Most important issue now is “Main connection everywhere” make once more ninja and remove such madness completely.Thx

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by gGeorg.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by gGeorg.
    simonmd
    Participant

Do you want another button that says ‘Auto Play Game’? Making certain things easier is fair enough but the developers have a lot more to think about than some people too lazy to manage their own fleets! This is supposed to be part of what the game is about………

Lets try to get this game playable first, then we can nitpick…………..

uzurpator
    Participant

Yes. I want a tool that would allow me to schedule replacement of 7 trains on a busy route without compromising line rythym and without my 20 or so minute involvement.

simonmd
    Participant

Well, that’s actually something I enjoy doing myself. Buying the new train, waiting for the old train to come in, clicking ‘return to depot’ and then sending the new one out as soon as it arrives. For me, gives some satisfaction to do it without delaying the service but certainly, doing it over and over can be a pain. It’s all down to personal tastes I guess.

plnrmatt
    Participant

+1

A replace now button would be great!

gk
    Participant

Yes we really need the replace now button. On arrival of new vehicle we want to replace the vehicle on the Line immediately with the new once.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.