Suggestion – Resizeable Lines window

Home Forums General Discussion Suggestion – Resizeable Lines window

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FX2K
    Participant

As the number of lines increases, I find myself constantly wanting to resize the lines window instead of having to scroll constantly up / down. Please add a resize handle to the lower right corner and allow something like this.

Also, it would be a bonus if there was an option to turn off the visual representation of the lines (the coloured routes)
    I realise you can toggle it to show specific types of vehicle and / or in view only, but that’s not quite the same.

What do others think?

dj_jay_smith
    Participant

Good ideas.

Also for me I would like to see:

In the “Line” window as well as “Overview” and “Finances” tabs it would be good to have “Vehicles” tab and this should have a list of all vehicles running on the line, so you can double click one and open/view it.

In the “Vehicle” window, the assigned line should be shown on the overview tab.  And in the Assign/set “line” tab then you should have an option to filter by ‘visible’ lines only as well as only showing lines for the specific type of vehicle (instead of greying them out).

cireon
    Participant

I think the UI in general needs a bit of reworking. The interfaces are very inconsistent. The depot windows for example are different between road and rail depots (look for example to how selling vehicles works in both). I also dislike how every dialog has a different size as well, and some windows (esp. the lines window) become bigger and bigger as the game progresses.

The UI should be consistent, and I think resizable windows is part of the featureset that is required.

omoikane
    Participant

+1

Especially there’s a lot of depots so depots frame takes lots of space from window like this

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077278019/screenshot/29597157317605025

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.