Suggestions: delay signals

Home Forums General Discussion Suggestions: delay signals

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Desertbrand
    Participant

Google Translate 😉

Hi Team,

The trains on a line drive to during the game. Thus, the stations are operated in short intervals. After that there is no use for a longer time because all trains on the line are through. This makes the planning of the wagon length difficult and uneconomical.

Furthermore, I use partially 3 lines that share a railroad track. These tracks are separated by signals. Standing in front of the signals respectively trains, so be after the release of the single track section, the trains from one line preference (if the next train this line is at the signal in time).

My suggestion would be to equip the signals with a delay, which I myself can determine as a player. After passage of a train, blocking the signal until the timer runs out and can then again only one train pass. Thus, I could create a clock in buffer zones.
    The signals are currently already the possibility to block the direction of travel. Here you could program a delay option which can block the signal

————————
    | – | 0-20 Minuten | + |
    ————————

Default = 0 Minuten (No Delay)

for a realization of the idea in future updates, I would be very happy

With best regards

Hallo Team,

Die ZĂŒge auf einer Linie fahren wĂ€hrend des Spieles auf. So werden die Bahnhöfe in kurzen intervalen bedient. Danach erfolgt fĂŒr eine lĂ€ngere Zeit keine Nutzung, weil alle ZĂŒge der Linie durch sind. Das macht die Plannung der WaggonlĂ€nge schwierig und Unwirtschaftlich.

Desweiteren nutze ich teilweise 3 Linien die sich eine Bahngleis teilen. Diese Gleise werden durch Signale getrennt. Stehen vor den Signalen jeweils ZĂŒge, so werden nach Freigabe des Einzelgleisabschnitts die ZĂŒge von einer Linie bevorzugt (sofern der nĂ€chste Zug dieser Linie an dem Signal in der Zeit steht).

Mein Vorschlag wÀre es, die Signale mit einer Verzögerung auszustatten, die ich selbst als Spieler bestimmen kann. Nach Durchfahrt eines Zugs, blockt das Signal bis zum Ablauf des Timers und lÀsst danach erst wieder einen Zug passieren. Somit könnte ich in Pufferzonen eine Taktung schaffen.
    Bei den Signalen gibt es zur Zeit schon die Möglichkeit die Fahrtrichtung zu blocken. Hier könnte man einen Verzögerungsoption die das Signal blockieren lÀsst programmieren

————————
    | – | 0-20 Minuten | + |
    ————————

Standart = 0 Minuten (Kein blockieren durch Verzögerung)

fĂŒr eine Umsetzung der Idee in zukĂŒnftigen Updates wĂŒrde ich mich sehr freuen.

Mit freundlichen GrĂŒssen

admin
    Keymaster

Hallo!

Eine sehr spannende Idee! Ich sammle laufend VorschlÀge, dieser findet sicher Platz auf meiner Liste!

Schöne GrĂŒĂŸe

Traian Trante
    Participant

This is an elegant way of spacing trains , i like the idea. Myself I imagined such a feature beeing impleented in the “Wait until full load section” but this is better. +1.

Traian Trante
    Participant

Guys this was an easy enough to implement suggestion and it was one of the best suggestions I’ve seen posted on ths forum ? Why didn’t you implemented it on the last patch ? It woudl have made the gameplay so much better !!!!! SOOOOO much better !!!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Traian Trante.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.