Suggestios, wishes :P

Home Forums General Discussion Suggestios, wishes :P

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Traian Trante
    Participant

I start this topic while my two trains try hard in the background to get me out of bankrupcy.

The sugestion i have are about the game’s economy and I’m making them because they won’t take much work to implement.

– Cities should demand different goods, not just one generic good. this way you have to supply cities form different sources, no more suplying half the map with one lumber mill.

– Cities should be cateorized in categories: villages(250), town(500), cities(+).

– Villages just demand wood. They can grow to town if supplied with enough wood and if poulation reaches 250.

– Town demand wood and steel. They can grow to city once they reach 500 and enough wood and steel are available.

– Cities demand woood, fuel and steel.

– If a city doesnt have its goods supplied at least 50%, it grows very very slowly. Basically, it doesn’t. If a city loses its supply of goods from some reason it will stop growing, and over time shrink.

– Resources should have maximum capacity (cap) depending on the map. this will force you to supply a factory from more than 1 resource.

– Oil can have a bigger cap if in flat land

– Woodcutter cand have a bigger cap if near a big forest. The bigger the forest, the biger the capacity.

– Iron and coal have a bigger capacity if in the mountains. More mountain, more iron.

This is it. This would be my idea of a decent economy model.

Rustyrockets
    Participant

Yes, that should not be that hard to implement. but i wish they would add additional goods like food from farm and maybe cars from a factory that takes steel ,oil ,and stuff and many more (but i agree that would take a lot of work) .

Traian Trante
    Participant

Those can be added my modding the game….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.