System requirements

Home Forums General Discussion System requirements

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    PaulieSmithers
    Participant

Hi dear producers,

are you already able to reveal the system requirements for Train Fever?

I’ve got Win 8 64 Bit, Quad Core Processor and an AMD Radeon 4000 series. Is that enough to play it fluently?

Greetings

Paulie

jm764
    Participant

Assuming your processor is 2.5 ghz or higher and your graphics card is a HD Radeon 4850 or higher you should be fine.

Axel Springer
    Participant

Hi,

Hardware requirements will be similar to e.g. Cities in Motion 2. We plan to optimize and increase performance prior to release. We hope that we can set the requirements as low as possible.

CIM2:

2GHZ or more

2GB RAM

Nvidia GeForce 8800/ATI Radeon HD 3850

Skull
    Participant

Dear developers

Whats about older Hardware. On my desk works an Oldtimer!
    OS: Win7 64Bit / CPU: AMD Phenom 8750 Triple Core 2.4 GHz / GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
    It will works smoothly on my PC?

Sincerely
    Franco

mckay
    Participant

“Assuming your processor is 2.5 ghz or higher and your graphics card is a HD Radeon 4850 or higher you should be fine”

No. This is not enough for CIM2. That games requires a bit more to run as intended.

If TrainFever would be similar in demands, which I guess since it relies on dynamic city growth and stuff like that I bet CPU power would be pretty important in addition to trains and buses running all over the place.
    An old Core2 Quad or Phenom II X4 at minimum.

Graphics?
    Nothing less than AMD 6000-series or GTX 660

Lucas
    Participant

Hi,

I use a MacBook Pro. These things have Intel Integrated Graphics but are also equipped with a Core i5 processor. I’ve played Cities in Motion 2 on it with the settings toned down a bit, do you think it’ll run Train Fever?

Thx,
    Lucas

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Im Aditya so i wanted to ask tht if i have processor of 1.8 GHz will this game work

Cosmicspacehead
    Participant

I have a very old (2011) Acer 5740G and it runs this game pretty well (be it at lowest settings @ 1366 x 768)

This thing is only running an old Intel i5 M430 2.7GHz, 4GB RAM and a Mobility Radeon HD 5650 1GB

I get fairly decent FPS, but it does lag quite badly during late game, at the end of month (running costs), and year (running costs + auto save)

Still, its fully playable.

My main home PC, which is an AMD 8320 4GHZ, 8GB RAM, and AMD 6870 1GB runs it perfectly, but in late game, it still suffers from the lagging.

jm764
    Participant

I have gotten the game to run (albeit not too well) on my Asus Transformer Book T100 Windows 8/10 Tablet with an Intel Atom Z3740 Cpu at 1.33GHZ, an Intel HD Graphics 4000 Gpu and 2GB of ram at minimum settings at 1366 x 768.

You can find and compare you computer(s) to the minimum, recommended, and maximum settings here: http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=20506&game=Train%20Fever

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.