Thank you Devs

Home Forums Support Thank you Devs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tattoo
    Participant

Thank you members of Urban Games for making the game better each week. It’s good to know that ya’ll are hard at work on improving game play and others. Personally, I’d like to be able to make longer trains to haul more cargo for longer distances. Being able to follow one in this game would be awesome because the vehicles look really good. Much better than other games I’ve played.

Have a great day…

EDIT; I’d also like to be able to make elevated tracks and stations in the cities over the roads and follow the road like trams do but elevated.

FX2K
    Participant

Thank you members of Urban Games for making the game better each week. It’s good to know that ya’ll are hard at work on improving game play and others.

Its certainly refreshing to see regular updates… Kudos to Urban for that and making a great game.

Regarding longer trains / distances, I would think the 20min travel time for cargo would need to be adjusted (and should be) too.  20 mins is ok I guess for passengers (30 would be better) but for cargo.. it shouldn’t have a limit, or if it has, a much longer one.

mikael

Thank you for you kind words. We’re doing our best to optimize the game in the future.

There’s more tolerance in the early years about the traveling distance to help in the beginning with the slow vehicles.  In detail: the vehicle drive time is cut in half in 1850, and is increasing to normal until 1950. So you need to upgrade your slow vehicles with faster one until then.

vinkandoi
    Participant

Thanks mikael and Team for the patches. I can see mikael at the tokyo game show, only the back head.

I just hope and  that you all set an example for this game. Keep up the good work and more than that keep up the after sales support you have been providing and thanks far dat.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.