The pain with hopping windows and other stupid things

Home Forums General Discussion The pain with hopping windows and other stupid things

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello together,

first: that cant be serious this game are released.

The performance of the game are terrible. Cpu limit seems to be on and the game stuttering from start till end. The GUI runs on Amiga 500 Home Computer witouht Ram expansion.. no kidding!

But a simple thing are the windows. You click on a vehicle (nevermind its a bus, a train or whatever) and the animated window pops on the screen at an arbitrarily point. Everytime! Why? If you setup the lines with an automatic change of vehicles the windows are pops up elsewhere. I didn’t see the problem to stick the window – maybe at the top middle – on the screen.

If a vehicle expire, the animated window are at the bottom middle.. it works.. please fix that.

Last but not least:

Currently the game are at beta and not done to release. To many bugs are inside for a stable release.

But: The game can be a great game! The idea behind of to put a model railway in pc game are very nice. Fix the major bugs and you made my day; and for all other trainnerds 😀

larry.kubiak
    Participant

I fully agree with you on random windows placement. It’s a real pain when trying to do multiple actions, and something that should not happen in a 2014-15 game.

And it’s not something linked to the core issues of the game. It’s simple interface issues that should have / could have been detected and solved before releasing the game, or after a few weeks in a patch.

Norfolk_Chris
    Participant

I find the random popping up of windows in the game is probably it’s most irritating feature!  (They are sometimes partially hidden behind other windows.)  Can we have it fixed please?

I would also like to be able to turn off the constant steam of windows warning me that a vehicle need to be replaced; they are really annoying and unnecessary.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Norfolk_Chris.
    isidoro
    Participant

In fact, the position isn’t random.  It more or less “follows” where the relevant object is located.  For instance, if you open the information window for a city, the window will be placed where the city is and if the city is not visible, the window is placed in the border in the direction where the city is…

Norfolk_Chris
    Participant

If that’s true, it’s not helpful!  It drives me insane!

As stated by larry.kubiak it’s something that should not happen in a 2014-15 game.

Mullarvey
    Participant

Yeah the windows are annoying. Especially with the abomination of edge scrolling. All my wife can hear is STOP MOVING!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.