Things I'd like to see in the next upgrade..

Home Forums General Discussion Things I'd like to see in the next upgrade..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SkyRat
    Participant

Been having a blast playing Train Fever!   After playing for lots and lots of hours, I’d like to suggest the following:

1) Have the ability to change the number of autos.  By the time I reach the year 2000, there are so many cars in a city, there is complete grid lock..

2) Ability to toggle those large signs above bus signs on and off.

That’s it for now!

Thanks for putting together a fun game!

Skumle Rafte
    Participant

making attractive bus/tram-lines in the big cities kills the traffic in most cases.

Also, a little cheat/exploit.. if you destroy the roads between the cities that you have train-lines with will boost the passenger numbers for the train and kill traffic.

Flex0rNL
    Participant

That exploit will also work the same for industrial buildings allowing you to connect them via rail and forcing them to use your connection..
    Unfortunately rail cargo is less profitable than road cargo.

Bastargre
    Participant

with rail cargo it is important to make long lines because they get you more profit then short lines. also the iron/coal trains make good profit

Cornughon
    Participant

I like an added feature that trams/buses-on-a-bus-lane get priority over regular cars at crossings. At the moment cars don’t wait at all until the tram/bus has passed by…

Kaizan
    Participant

I would like optimization so large maps in the 1990s+ is more playable with alot of infrastructure

vinkandoi
    Participant

Setting aside the large features for the next than next patch

Small feature request: Allow disabling snap to things by pressing sift key while building. Stations snap to road, rail lines snap to other rails. Its useful but sometimes irritating as well.

While the performance patch is coming. This should be like a sauce with burger.

If shift key not pressed then

Snap the things

end if

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.