Traffic stuck

Home Forums Support Traffic stuck

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vaulter
    Participant

In 1980-1990 streets of cities becomes very congested. And sometimes all traffic just stopped and wait for something I don’t know forever. Entire city (with neighbours) stops in a giant jam without any movement.

I will capture video later if you wish. Or maybe just upload savegame …

Vaulter
    Participant

Here is video.

Fortunatly there is simple workaround – upgrade roads.

mackintosh
    Participant

There’s even a better workaround. Destroy connections to the outside world except for your train lines.

Vaulter
    Participant

Another issue with traffic.

Dolph
    Participant

I’ve had this happen too and as far as I could tell it seemed the some cars were set on making a U-turn in the middle of the street, but when they can’t they just won’t give up

bencze
    Participant

This happened to me too. Several of my supply lines stopped, because civilian cars blocked the entire traffic. As far as I can determine there’s 1 crazy person that stops where they shouldn’t (in the way of trams for example) and my cobra trams stopped blocking everything. Sometimes the bugged car just disappears and everything starts moving slowly again, so apparently as clumsy my drivers are they would do OK without civilians blocking the way… looks like a bug to me. If only there was some bugtracker to report these properly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.