Train Fever: 1st Year Anniversary

Home Forums General Discussion Train Fever: 1st Year Anniversary

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jm764
    Participant

Hello everyone this is jm764 here.

It’s been a little over 1 year since TF was released (July 14/15th for us beta testers) and in a few weeks the true 1st year anniversary (on September 4th).

To the developers I want to thank once again for creating this game and I wish you success in the future with TF and the new game(s) you shall create.

To the fan and TF community I want to thank for supporting the developers with this game, you combined efforts with the developers for the USA DLC, and the other wonderful mods that you have created of which I enjoy greatly.

Here’s hopping for another great year of TF and Urban Games.

Jason

a.k.a. Jm764

P.S.: I also might actually make a mod for the game to commemorate this IF I get the chance. I don’t know what I should make but I am open to suggestions.

vinkandoi
    Participant

My suggestion is a mod that will enable the city placement on mountains. There is a mountain mod available but cities are usually placed on plains

Thanks

jm764
    Participant

Hello everyone, this is jm764 again.

I plan on making a review of Train Fever either tomorrow or possibly the day after which will be on the 4th.

I have many things I want to review about the game, but I’m curious as to what you will want me to cover in the review. Just comment below and I’ll try my best to cover your topic.

Jason

a.k.a. Jm764

jm764
    Participant

Well I decided to postpone the review for a week since the update for TF came out and Im still looking over it. But in it’s place I will be streaming the game today so feel free to watch me play and I will try to answer an questions you may have about the game. ^_^
    https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=eiH4xBn3MIs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.