Train Fever and Steam

Home Forums General Discussion Train Fever and Steam

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Damage
    Participant

Maybe it’s a bit too early for this, but seeing as there is already a discussion page about Train Fever on the Steam website (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/discussions/116179866), I was wondering wether or not this game will be available on Steam?

I sure hope it will be available there and with the new early access area for alpha’s and beta’s I am also hoping Train Fever will be available there. Though I wouldn’t mind it not being on the early access area, I think for the sales it will greatly help. I don’t know how the legal stuff is in regards with the investor crowdfunding and Steam, but I sure hope it will be on Steam.

cheers!

mikael

Hello, we’re talking with publishers about the availability of the game. At the moment we’re hoping to get a worldwide release through Steam and an European retail release for the German speaking parts. We’ll keep you informed if anything changes.

Damage
    Participant

Thanks 🙂

Just wondering, Germany only? I live in the Netherlands which is like the backyard of Germany 😛

Anyway good luck with the development!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.