TRAIN FEVER THE GAME

Home Forums General Discussion TRAIN FEVER THE GAME

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    buff465
    Participant

I am sorry but if you buy this game you need your head read.

When you own more than twentey vehicles you cannot page down to find your new vehicles.

If you have created more than fifteen lines you cannot page down to assign the new lines. and

If you have brought the 1975 release engine then you can forget the new engines because you cannot find them to buy.

NONE OF THE SUB MENUS MOVE SO AFTER ONE TO TWO HOURS YOU CAN FORGET IT AS NOTHING NEW IS AVAILABLE MY VERSION IS 4246 WINDOWS 8 64 BIT.

Blokker_1999
    Participant

Actually, you can. But you are required to use the scroll button on your mouse. Granted, it could use some more obvious means like buttons or a bar on the side as well. And watch out when you go over a line with lots of vehicles because the scroll button will also scroll that line of vehicles between left and right.

Oh, and your build is outdated.

gobbybobby
    Participant

do you have a scroll wheelless mouse? I mean I didn’t know you could still buy those!

Krogoth_mk2
    Participant

do you have a scroll wheelless mouse? I mean I didn’t know you could still buy those!

Yes you can, they not as common anymore but you can still get them. And I’m not sure there is a keyboard shortcut for it, bit of an oversight really.

MY VERSION IS 4246 WINDOWS 8 64 BIT

Turn updates on in steam, some of the patches are really useful.

Blokker_1999
    Participant

the best example of a mouse without a scrollwheel (or a difficult to use one) can be on a laptop. The fact that it is not obvious that the list is scrollable is an oversight from the devs who apperantly assumed anyone would try their scrollwheel on it.

LB
    Participant

Well, Mouse with Wheel is clearly listed under the minimum requirements…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.