Train Fever wikipedia page

Home Forums General Discussion Train Fever wikipedia page

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sterfield
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve done a bit of work on the Train Fever wikipedia page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Train_Fever), mostly in the “Funding” section, which I’ve created after digging all the information in the Gambitious, website and Greenlight updates.
    Can some of you guys check it and see if it’s accurate ?

[EDIT] Also, as you may have noticed, English is not my mother language, so I could have used some wrong / grammatically inexact sentences. If so, don’t hesitate to correct me, but I’ll greatly appreciate if someone can tell me what was my mistake in order not to do it next time !

[EDIT #2] All the information entered in this wiki page are available from anyone, as I’ve checked not to be login on Gambitious, in order to avoid internal information to spread out.

Thanks a lot ! 😉

• This topic was modified 10 years, 11 months ago by sterfield.
    • This topic was modified 10 years, 11 months ago by sterfield.
    Damage
    Participant

Nice work man!

Though English isn’t my native language either, I did correct a few things. They were minor things like moving around the € sign (its in front of a number on other wiki pages aswell) and adding a few times ‘the’ here and there.

Since you wanted to know what you did wrong… well the only ting I could find was that you wrote ‘…Europe and the cities are procedural generated and…’ in the gameplay section. Thing is that ‘procedural’ in that sentence is an adverb so I changed it to procedurally.

Anyway good job on it 🙂

sterfield
    Participant

Hi,

I did a bit of work on the Train Fever wiki page. I added “Development” and “Distribution” sections.

As always, if someone can check and read if everything is accurate and correctly written, it should be great.

Thanks !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.