Train Line disappears

Home Forums Support Train Line disappears

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ari
    Participant

I got somehow a problem:

I have a train Line 1 for the route A-B-C-B-A with some signals. If no train is assigned, I can see that the line is correct and working. After I assign a train to Line 1 it disappears and the train will drive to the next station doing nothing. When I get the train back to the depot, Line 1 will appear again. It happens with all other lines.

But: If I get all trains on the first track of the rail station it works fine (all lines will go through the first track and don’t disappear when I assign a train), but I can’t have that because of the waiting times..

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Ari
    Participant

Screenshot: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/25091022106329448/83FF0A17D3453B2FE9D5D18E9022A9C3B51D88BC/

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Ari.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Ari.
    meerkat239
    Participant

im having same problem but instead for me ive got a working line but when a train is too old i sell it so i buy a new train set it to line 1 or a difrent line and the line disssapears and all trains stop and say no path. :/

epic void
    Participant

Is it possible you are trying to assign an electro train on lines with (partially) missing catenary? Beware there are often very small parts missing near junctions in case you added it afterwards.

meerkat239
    Participant

I tried it with a steam train didn’t work and when I did it with a electric train it went to the last station then said no path when the was clearly a path and there were no one way signals stopping it from going in a Serbian direction it normaly only happens for me round about 1930 but until then all the lines work but after that I can’t assign new trains or trains in deports to line cause the line just disappears and I’ve tried removing the stations and adding them back on the line and it don’t work so, any help now ?

epic void
    Participant

Perhaps anybody can help if you upload your savegame somewhere…

mikael

When adding stop A at the end again the train has some time to realize he’s already there.

Try to set the line only like this: A-B-C-B

It automatically starts from A again after visiting the station B the second time.

meerkat239
    Participant

That’s how I set it but I usually have 4 or more stations on a line s o it’s more like a-b-c-d-c-b but when I do it theres allready trains on the line and there running it’s just when I add electric trains over wise it works fine.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.