Train Terminals and landmarks?

Home Forums General Discussion Train Terminals and landmarks?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    chingyskunk
    Participant

A big opportunity for the game railway terminals and some landmarks Would be awesome what  do you  think?

FX2K
    Participant

Would be nice to have terminal stations… I believe they can’t even be done by modders atm.
    But there are too many other things / fixes I would like to see first to be honest.

fransgelden
    Participant

This is a cool idea. If somebody can create other types of stations, then this should be possible. I vote for it! And for landmarks, what purpose will they fill, or do you mean landmark stations?

jo_vink
    Participant

Watch here there is someone working on it

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by jo_vink.
    fransgelden
    Participant

@jo_vink,  nice station there, will certainly use it. But what about terminals? I can create a simple terminal by adding prellblock from” wohlanskind” depot mod pack. The challenge here is to create an entrance to the front of the station and not on the side of the station.

chingyskunk
    Participant

No real landmarks like Eiffel tower or Big Ben with work places.

Attracting the tourists and keep the city booming, also to make each city more unique than the others..

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by chingyskunk.
    jo_vink
    Participant

I think its possible just make a terminal just use one side of the station an make a model and place it over over the station

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.