Trains turn or going somewhere

Home Forums Support Trains turn or going somewhere

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Hi,

With the current Build 5112 under Win8.1 64bit, I have sometimes two Bugs:

– I’ve seen that some trains turn at an intermediate Station and wants to go back in the other direction without any reason.

– Or sometimes after a few minutes of playing I noticed that a regional train line goes deep in the red with the money. When I checked this, I’ve seen a train very far away from his route (on the other edge of a large map)  blocking on the single tack line all regional trains.

in German:

Mit dem aktuellen Patch 5112 unter Win8.1 64bit hatte ich bisher zwei Bugs feststellen können:

– Manchmal sehe ich auf einer Route, wie Züge einfach an einem Zwischenbahnhof wenden und wieder zurückfahren wollen. Dabei ist dafür jeweils kein Grund ersichtlich.

– Zweimal konnte ich bisher beobachten, wie Züge ihre Route komplett verliessen und irgendwo sonstwo hingefahren sind. Bemerkt habe ich dies, als irgendwo bei einer einspurigen Regionalverkehrsstrecke die Linie ziemlich in die roten Zahlen abstürzte. Der Zug wollte am Endbahnhof der Regionalzuglinie dasselbe Gleis nutzen, welches die Regionalzüge zum wenden nutzten und nicht die drei anderen Gleise. Somit standen die da Einfahrtsignal und Ausfahrtsignal gegenüber. Ich musste dann manuell den einen Zug wenden und wieder seiner Route zuführen.

Traian Trante
    Participant

This happens when you construct a rail. As soon as you modify the network, your trains try to find the new best route to their destination, adn sometimes, you have to destroy a doubel line to build a fork, or something and your double line turns into a single line, even that is just for a few seconds. That is enough for some trains to now turn around and find a different route.

Workarounds this bug:

– pause while constructing new additions to your complex network.

– use some waypoints and one way signals on the way, especially waypoints to determine the station’s line a train should arrive in.

These workarounds will work about 90% of the time, but not always.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.