trams on strike?

Home Forums Support trams on strike?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    winkelried
    Participant

i have a tram stopping at a station with open doors. and not progressing any more. all traffic queues up behind.

could send you the save file.

electricmonk2k
    Participant

Is your route working? You can check this by opening the “Manage Lines” dialog and seeing if the route of the tram is shown as a coloured overlay of the same colour as your line colour. If you don’t see it, it is because at least one stop is unreachable. In the case of trams, this means there is either one stop on the line not connected to the tram network, or the tram-networks of each bus-stop are not connected. There may be a small gap somewhere along your line without a tram-line in the road.

winkelried
    Participant

yes i checked this. the overlay in the line color is there and is flowing. same for the line color on the tram. when i reverse the tram it goes back and when i make turn again in the “right” direction it stops exactly at the same station.

Dolph
    Participant

Have you perhaps accidentally set the stop to full load?

electricmonk2k
    Participant

Does your route have the same stop twice in a row without any other stops in between? Is the first stop on the route-list the same as the last stop?

winkelried
    Participant

yep. was stop to full load. accidentially activated when clicking on the window to get it to front.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.