Understanding major bugs.

Home Forums Support Understanding major bugs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    moriety
    Participant

I first commented on how the E103 was only running at 87mph, despite hauling 125mph carriages.

In this latest game I put 90mph A4’s on several lines, all high-speed track. At first they went to their maximum speed, but loading up a few Autosaves noticed that their top speed was now 75mph (normal track top speed.)

I cannot save a game as it stopped working after a single save (It says in brackets below the floppy disk image “Stopped”)

I think that the Autosave facility is corrupting the data of different locomotives, along with whether or not a line is classed as high speed and electrified.

These are major bugs that need adressing, unless it’s just me who has a problem with the GOG download. I would be interested if other gamers could report if this is also happening to them.

I currently upgraded a local 3-station route to electric locomotives, yet all no have ‘no path’, despite checking every centimetre of the line. It is all correctly upgraded to both HS and Electric operations. Two major bugs that need fixing: The AI corrupting data of train classes/carriages and failure to recognise upgraded track.

Pasi
    Participant

Doesn’t happen on my steam version so problem must be you or GOG version. No one else has reported this issue either.

What comes to no path, you have a part missing from your catenary. It probably is just one sleeper long, but a piece anyway. And missing.

Easily happens on station approaches with lot of points or just at the end of the platform. Re check carefully and make sure you get red everywhere with the upgrade tool. If you don’t have discontinuity, then highlighting the line will highlight the station as well. And wise versa.

moriety
    Participant

Hi Pasi mate,

I really checked every inch of that line, I noticed that sometimes the AI for some reason creates tiny sections of track segments either side of a station, all are fine and showing they are both electrified and high speed,all hit the mark.

I dislike Steam, and I would like the game to simply work.

PS “Vice Versa” Thank you for speaking my language whilst the children of my nation are  no longer taught French (as was the law when I was a child: compulsory), or any other useful language such as German or Spanish. Our government ensures our children will never be able to compete for a job, equally, within our Europe.

moriety
    Participant

Nah,

I just checked the line again, the entire line is both electrified and high speed. The problem lies with the loading of data from the Autosave, It seems to forget critical info like locomotive info (defaults to the latest locomotive) and forgets if your lines have HS and electrics. It’s a basket case.

As I cannot use the save function I only have the Autosaves to work from, but this is where the gathering of data falls down I’d say and corrupts the game.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.