Updating video drivers

Home Forums Support Updating video drivers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Atomius
    Participant

I read the stickied topic re: common issues and as the game cashes after loading the map methought the driver update issue was my issue, so I go to Intel’s website and after much effort get the automatic driver updater to scan my laptop and it detects I have the correct and most uptodate driver for my machine, and says to contact Packard Bell,so I assume the driver is the most uptodate then. It says

A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver Update Utility is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer. A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver Update Utility is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.