USA DLC Release!?!

Home Forums General Discussion USA DLC Release!?!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kimmaz
    Participant

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone know when the DLC comes out? And does it download automatic like any update or do we have to choose to download it (if so where and how in steam shop or in properties ect)?.

Also can i use the new trains and features in a existing save game? Or am I at least able to continue a old save without the new content or are all old saves unusable at this point?

The Reason for this post is that they say on their main page that they plan on releasing the dlc this Friday, and for me it has become Friday, so i was wondering more of what time today and what timezone it would be released in.

Or is the dlc available and i missed it? how do i apply it to my game? ^^

simonmd
    Participant

Aww, can’t wait huh? 😉 As the devs are based in Europe, im sure the DLC will be sometime today in daylight hours. I must admit, I’m looking forward to it myself, hopefully will be available by the afternoon. As for the rest, no clue. I’m assuming you can use the new stock in all situations, can’t see how they would lock it really but am curious to see how the new scenery is implemented.

kimmaz
    Participant

Lets hope they at least let us know when it is live!

Neldot
    Participant

It’s here. Let’s start downloading! 🙂

pdguru
    Participant

Downloaded.  There’s a new USA option for new games – but it’s not working.   Bummer.

olahaldor
    Participant

You need to go to the DLC page for the game on Steam. Click Install.

pdguru
    Participant

Thanks – I will try that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.