General Questions

Home Forums General Discussion General Questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zugfreak
    Participant

I have a few questions:

1. Is it possible for a complete list of all vehicles to be posted? 50 vehicles for train, tram and bus does not sound like much. The avaliable list is not complete.
    2. How is tilting with rail vehicles being handled? Trains like the ICE-T/ICN/Super Voyager.
    3. Is ETCS/In Cab Signalling going to be implemented?
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Zugfreak.
    hert
    Participant

1. Maybe not a complete list but a pretty good one here: http://www.train-fever.com/game-info/vehicles/

2. Dont know about tilting, Although not a big deal.

3. Why would it matter about incab signals or not? You are not driving the locomotives  anyways.

Zugfreak
    Participant

I meant that vehicle list with “the avaliable list”.

Tilting can be a big deal as it allows for increased speed around corners, which can help on a map with a lot of mountains.

I dont care about the actual display of the signals, more about the system in general. With ETCS level 3 all normal signals could be removed and there would be fluent blocks. It would be interesting for high speed rail. Take the WCML in the UK for example. If they had in-cab signalling (the system) installed, the pendolinos could travel at 140mph/225kph. Thats why.

Thanks for your answers.

Another Question: Do Push-Pull combinations work in a way that the driver switches cab and not the whole train gets turned around?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.