Vehicles Overtake …

Home Forums General Discussion Vehicles Overtake …

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marco
    Participant

Hi my friends, sorry for my english. Surely someone has already asked about that but I’m not able to find the topic so here I am … I would very appreciate to see fast trucks to overtake slow trucks. Without this improvement , if you want to take advantage of new fast vehicle, you have to substitute  all… this could be too expensive :).

isidoro
    Participant

More or less the same for trains of the same line…  No way to my knowledge to make the faster ones overtake the slower ones…  No matter how hard I try.

You have a sticked topic for suggestions…  Maybe you are lucky and it gets implemented by the developers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think so, too. Even when you build a highway so that there are two lanes in each direction fast trucks do not overtake slow ones. Also trains have this problem. 🙁

Traian Trante
    Participant

AFAIK there is possible to transform two way train line to a 4 way train line, having the high speed trains move on the high speed lines, and the low speed traqins on the low speed lines.

IF and only IF a fast train trails closely a slow train, it will use this bypass to overtake it, if the bypass is long enough. It has to be long enough in order of this to work. A good place to build this kind of bypass is around a station where the slow train stops but the fast one does not.

Note: this is very difficult to pull off.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.