blah blah blah

Home Forums Support blah blah blah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tattoo
    Participant

Don’t care no more

n00b
    Participant

Maybe it’s just me, but I find your language to sound too offensive to be taken seriously.

Tattoo
    Participant

Maybe it’s just me, but I find your language to sound too offensive to be taken seriously.

You certainly have a right to your own opinion…

vinkandoi
    Participant

Actually I use depot mod to replace the depots with track buffer ends. They occupy less space. Didnt notice the doors until the patch. Plus the removal of road connection is disable ):

Auto replace is the real winner. Thnx for dat.

Since this patch comes with the auto replace, I have to disagree with u @Tattoo.

onionjack
    Participant

The autoreplace was great addition but I agree, the new main connection is bit disturbing. I like to play TF as a sandbox game where I can do what I like. Main connection should be atleast possible to turn off, no need to remove it totally, I think.

gGeorg
    Participant

Dear Urban Games read here –

http://www.train-fever.com/forums/topic/open-letter-to-urban-games/

This patch has significant improvement to build track – I love it, it is pleasure now to lay track. (as long as you dont hit a road)

This patch has auto-replacement feature, re guested since release. In the curent easy from it could come sooner but I am gald of it.

This patch has little performance improvement, its always welcome.

This patch has improved traffic handling – well if you keep city line usage 80% and up, you dont notice anyway.

This patch has some other minor positive thinks.

This patch has ONE BROKEN AND UNWANTED feature, which sends the game to pre-alfa status. Even the confirmation by Mike that they will improve it do not make sense. REMOVE ASAP this feature, if Urban games like to at least sustain current popularity.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by gGeorg.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.