What's next on the patch list ?

Home Forums General Discussion What's next on the patch list ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Traian Trante
    Participant

Hello devs, Thank you for the recent patches, especially for waypoints and for fixing the game’s crashes 9al least for me they are fixed).

I’m asking you what do you plan to patch next ? I know there are a lot of requests on the forum….

crossmr
    Participant

I hope they have a about 5 straight patches on collisions, because until that’s fixed, layouts are a nightmare.

as after spending forever finally getting my first track in, as I yet again go to twin it, and the first river I hit “terrain collision” for some tiny little damn sliver.

TrainInfluenza
    Participant

When crossing rivers try to do it close to 90 degrees, otherwise manually raise the track and start the bridge before the river bank to allow the other track space to adjust the terrain. The circled terrain in the pic has to fit without trying to adjust the bank of the river.

I admit it would be nice if the second rail bridge would automatically offset from the first so that they are staggered if a collision is detected.

Norfolk_Chris
    Participant

There are two things that I would like to see in the next Patch:

1. Simple diamond crossing to enable compact double (or more) track junctions.
    2. A much lower speed setting.

These two things (much requested) would massively improve the game!

TrainInfluenza
    Participant

+1 to both of those

I’d also like faster un/loading for multi door vehicles to allow the auto-spacing of a train line to work.

chingyskunk
    Participant

Nice game made with patient!

please unfortunately  i need a better  tool or upgrade to make  route tunnels under the city.

Traian Trante
    Participant

This wasn’t a wishlist guys, make your own thread with suggestions and wished that can be safely ignored by the devs. This was a question about the next patch to the devs.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.