Where are the Save Game files?

Home Forums Support Where are the Save Game files?

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kieran942
    Participant

If you know where the game save files are, I would be very greatful. Also if anyone could help me on how to use Cheat Engine on Train Fever because I prefer to have unlimited money in most of my games.

Thank you very much if you can help.h

Tossi
    Participant

the location is:

steam\userdata\your user number\304730\local\save

kieran942
    Participant

Thanks, I have had to reset my game because it wouldn’t start. If anyone knows how to use Cheat Engine with the game, I would be very thankful if you could tell me.

ItzKozeniauskas
    Participant

Thanks

Gordon Pilcher
    Participant

I have a question it is at all possible to be able to set the interest rate as we start the game 10% is rather high I’ve asked government departments in Australia and the suggested interest on government type loans would be a round 7.5% not 10. it would be helpful  if we could choose an interest rate. I don’t want to see cheats for the game as part of the object is to play it out correctly. The 10% makes it hard for those learning the game. I’m making a series of video on how to play the game on YouTube in English part 10 was up loaded on 31/12/2014 in the series I cover things like getting out of debt while still building your transport system my playlist is   https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfPRXm78tyv4bPUbyTaW5vF_su7Rf4JOa

crazypotato
    Participant

is it possible to change the resolution from outside the game because right now I can’t reach the settings button

admin
    Keymaster

Dear crazypotato!

You can either change the “windowSize” value by editing the “settings.lua” file, which can be found here: \userdata\\304730\local

or just press “ALT + Return” to switch into windowed mode and “ALT + Return” again to restore the native fulscreen resolution.

Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.