Why is the industry production in this setup VERY unstable?

Home Forums General Discussion Why is the industry production in this setup VERY unstable?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    epic void
    Participant

Hi guys, i need some advice!

On my map ore and coal are close to each other. There are two cities not that far away which have industry nearby which can process ore and coal … so far so good.

I connected the mines with two separate lines with the cities as its destination. Each city has a truck line from the station to the factory and (for products) to a truck depot near the city centre.

Ticks from mines to cities are ~8-9 minutes and truck ticks are about 1 minute.

The mines start to produce (very slowly) while one mine has always slightly lower productivity. When the productivity  reaches ~80 (or earlier) everything breaks, factories don’t produce, mines do not deliver any more. Productivity is 0 within a year.

Why?

• This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by epic void.
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by epic void.
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by epic void. Reason: typos typos typos
    hert
    Participant

You dont want finished goods to be in the center of the city. You want it to be close or in the center of the industrial area of the city. So they dont have to walk that far to the factories that need them. Sounds like you either are not having enough frequency when production is ramped up.

Cpt.Spaghetti
    Participant

did u enable the cargo button (bottem right), there u see what the cargo does? Maybe that tells u more. So far i didnt experience this.

Best thing is anyway to enable the option fill fully up. Then u see if u have either too many trucks or not enough to make the most out of it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.