Will beta NDA be lifted before release?

Home Forums General Discussion Will beta NDA be lifted before release?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Morat
    Participant

After getting burned very badly on Sim City and a couple of other preorders I’m probably not alone in being very wary of paying for a game before release.

Having as much info as possible from beta testers etc. goes a long way to reassuring people that the NDA isn’t just there to prevent bad news getting out before release.

Will the testers be allowed to post previews, Youtube videos etc. before release in September or will we need to wait until after the game is out for this?

Goemoe
    Participant

Good point. As other topics show, some actual coverage of the game could do the trick in getting more interest in the game. Videos, beta tester reviews or interviews in august could be helpful 🙂

Morat
    Participant

Aye. I’ve been following the game a long time, but it doesn’t seem to be widely known about. I’ve tried getting some people excited about it, but there are so few videos, previews or coverage that it’s pretty tough getting them interested.

Goemoe
    Participant

I stumbled about the game by accident today and I would have loved to know about it earlier. I would have backed it during the crowdfunding process as well, but I simply did not know about the game. But as they said, they are working on the markting currently.

Morat
    Participant

I know the devs have said previously they’ve been busy making the game, which is great, but it would be a shame if it failed through lack of awareness.

Now the game is in people’s hands, why not let them do the marketing for you? 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.