World seed list

Home Forums General Discussion World seed list

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    olahaldor
    Participant
    • Seed: Idefagskolen (capital i)
    • World Size: Small – Medium – Large – works with any
    • Terrain type: Medium
    • Rating: 10/10
    • Description: Idefagskolen is the name of the school I attend this year for my 3D design and animation studies. I wanted a new map to test things on, and figured “why not”. Turns out the seed is rather awesome in my opinion.

There’s a river splitting the map in half, and it takes a turn in one end. Many cities lay just next to the river. Some mountains and hills. Cities and industry scattered. Lovely map.

Click the link to view a fullscreen screenshot.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by olahaldor.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by olahaldor.
    Eugen
    Participant

Seed: H2CO3KLM474 or 747    (—— lost paper so i don´t know 🙁

small-hilly-1850

5 rivers, 4 small, one is going thru the whole map, cutting it into half. 3 cityes on river, every have bridge, two of them already have buildings on borh sides of river. Last 3 cityes are in midlands, one is behind mountains on big hill. (probably other two are too on hills, i don´t know, i didn´t checked it)

NO PHOTO AVAIBLE   (it don´t want to work 🙁 , sorry for that guys)

I hope you will enjoy the map!

Traian Trante
    Participant

Seed: BigFuckingRiver

Hilariously, i got a huge river map with three lakes and perfect industry placement……..

I use kiwi’s ATT, and:

areaPerTown = 24.0,– km^2

areaPerIndustry = 3.5,– km^2

John M.
    Participant

Seed: BriskMountainAndRiver
    World size: Large
    Terrain type: Medium
    Description: One river cutting the map in two curbing to a side 2/3 along the way, with two adjacent rivers, the plains, hills, mountains and towns, relatively even spread.

John M.
    Participant

Seed: SG2 (and press space once)World size: LargeTerrain type: HillyDescription: 3 rivers and 2 creeks merging into one, creating 3 distinct valleys with a large lake on one of the rivers, only in one corner some plain.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.