Home › Forums › General Discussion › First Impressions… suggested improvements (long post alert!) › Reply To: First Impressions… suggested improvements (long post alert!)
First of all, great work on the release. I haven’t have any crash yet and I am having fun. But with everything, there is always room for improvement 🙂 I want to add:
- List of all events so I can read them back. Don’t want to pause the game every time I go to the toilet 🙂
- More filtering and sorting in information windows
- An information window about industries and where they get their goods from and sell their goods to
- Auto removal of obstructing objects when I press “accept” to build
- More different types of goods. For example mail would be easy to introduce
- Towns should produce goods also
- People who work at industries
- Houses in rural areas
- Industries should try to connect themselves. Right now I can force myself to be more efficient just by removing some roads
- Option to turn off signals
- Special buildings within towns like schools and museums
- Fix/improve train pathing. If I create a multi-line station and combine all incoming rails into one the train will only use one line at the station ignoring the other free lines at the station.
- When I create a line and I assign multiple vehicles from a depot to that line I like to add an interval to prevent all vehicles in a cluster.
- Option to set a minimal time between two vehicles in one line. The second vehicle will wait at a depot to keep its set distance between the first vehicle.
- Vehicles moving through town should slow down in town to abide to speed limits which exist in the real world 🙂
Thats it for now 🙂
- This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Henkie.