This way you can duplicate the original class 185 and let the original class 185 intact, hope you can do this too with the Nederlandse Spoorwegen Class 186.
>The mod will replace the ingame textures, I haven’t figured out how to duplicate vehicles yet, to make them additional to the current ingame content.
You can make duplicate of in-game vehicle following this steps:
- Duplicate vehicle tga texture under res\textures\models\vehicle;
- Duplicate vehicle mtl files under res\models\material\vehicle, change params.map_color_reflect.fileName to your tga texture file name;
- Duplicate vehicle msh files under res\models\mesh\vehicle, change subMeshes.materials to your mtl file name;
- Duplicate vehicle mdl file under res\models\model\vehicle, change appropriate lods.children.id to your msh file name;
- Duplicate vehicle tga icons under res\textures\ui\models\vehicle and res\textures\ui\models_small\vehicle (name must match with mdl).
Than you can change duplicated icons, textures and configs (vehicle name, cost, etc) and it not affect original vehicle:
(On this screenshot I’m forgot to duplicate icon)