Home › Forums › General Discussion › Still have performance issue. › Reply To: Still have performance issue.
October 18, 2014 at 17:28 #11985
I started a new game yesterday in 1900 without mods to test the performance, I have just hit 1970.
The performance has improved massively in numerous areas such as:
- Lines menu no longer drops 1/2 the fps
- Following a vehicle no longer drops 20fps
- Rotating the camera is much smoother
- Zooming in and out is much smoother
- Viewing the horizon has less of an impact.
The game still drops to between 15 – 25 in various areas / views but the above changes have made a massive difference for me making it much more playable.. its not perfect but It used to become unplayable by 1950 on a small map for me, its not hit this stage yet on a medium map..
- When the vehicle needs replacing notice comes up, due to the PIP it lags
- When buying 8 new trucks, it lags (again due to PIP I’m guessing) But I pause at this point anyway.
*reason for new game was that some of the mods I used where causing a crash after the patch.. so couldn’t test existing saves 🙁