Release 18.104.22.168 – 1492
* Added Mod list export in CSV format
* Added Mod home link to mod image if tfnetID is defined in info.lua
* Added user tfnetID to Profile card (see preferences)
* Added new standard tags:
– Config UI
* Fix. Config UI auto adjust column size to fit all text.
* Fix. Missing Lua string translations showed a number instead of blank.
* Fix. Mod ID generation guarantees that the author name is included.
* Fix. USA tag was missing.
The easiest way to add your TFNetID:
1. Go to your profile page on transportfever.net
2. Copy the URL
3. In TFGM go to Tools->Preferences->Profile and click the “TF Net ID” Paste button.
There is no point to send bug reports if you are using an older version of TFGM.
Your issues have probably already been resolved. Update TFGM to fix it!
Please add comments and vote for new features on Trello.
Localized tags can be downloaded from Train-Fever.net.
If you have translated something, please share it with me 🙂