After 40 hours of playing Train Fever, I would like to offer a couple of suggestions. I have only just come to this forum, so please forgive me, if some have already been mentioned:
1. A “Suggestions” thread.
2. An “Undo” button – preferably one which can take you back more than one click.
3. This type of track cross-over: http://95993907.r.cdn77.net/item_pics/fleischmann/t1_FL-6160.jpg
4. A “quick-save” button.
5. It would be nice, if one could switch the little blue symbols above trains, stations etc on/off.
6. Being able to prioritize trains High/Normal/Low, so that a passenger express doesn’t have to give way to a coal-scow.
7. The ability to schedule coupling/uncoupling of carriages at each station – as required.