Alpha/Beta test?

Home Forums General Discussion Alpha/Beta test?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Kekoas
    Participant

Count me in. I can’t wait to buy this πŸ™‚

Tegron
    Participant

Info should be soon! πŸ™‚

MrD
    Participant

Count me in as well!
    been stalking this game since the the start of the year.

gutterball
    Participant

I can’t wait to try this game it’s looking great.

ronlaws
    Participant

I’d love to help with the alpha/beta testing, I’m a avid and advanced Linux user/gamer if you need more of those!

Grek
    Participant

count me in too, please πŸ™‚

Charlie_Fr.
    Participant

I would like to participate in the alpha testing, very. if you can =)

Venrith
    Participant

I would also love to help test this game for bugs/balance etc

CrimsonSky
    Participant

I am reallu excited about this game. I would really like to test this as it’s really the only modern train game around.

oI got enough of Locomotion and OTTD.

Berry
    Participant

Well…

I just hope that beta testers will actually test the game, instead of just playing it and going like ”wohoo, I got the game and you don’t”, especially because you’re a small company. Bullsh** bug reports will only slow down progress.

I’ve participated in plenty of open beta tests that went like that and it seems to me that those games are going nowhere.

So I hope you will ask (read force) participants to do some testing!

douglas
    Participant

Well I also participated in alpha tests that the participants really tested and reported bugs but the devs just ignored and the game was released with those bugs and after the players of the final release complained a lot, they fixed and claimed they didn’t see that bug :/

So it needs effort in both sides and rules. Recommendable to use a proper bugging report such as Mantis Bug Tracker or BugZilla, otherwise you get huge posts on forum threads that talks more about the game and suggest things then actually report bugs.

Also some devs make beta test to see the general feeling of the game, which is not a bug, just the first impression. So that is why rules are necessary or at least good communication with devs.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by douglas.
    domik297
    Participant

Please,count me in. I am a big fan of TTD and OpenTTD and I am very excited with this game…

cHabu
    Participant

I guess we all would like to play the Beta testΒ  πŸ˜‰

Morat
    Participant

If there’s a place to volunteer, I’m in. I’ve been looking forward to this game since I first heard about it. Also a big 3D Vision user and have Oculus DK2 on order if that counts for anything πŸ™‚

Thilonys
    Participant

i would like to throw my hat in there to help with the beta in anyway i can

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.