BETA Screenshots

Home Forums General Discussion BETA Screenshots

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    SpoorObjecten
    Participant

Hey all,

Thought you would be interested to see these pictures 🙂

Please note: these are screenshots from the BETA and thus are not final!

SpoorObjecten
    Participant

Ok, one more:

PLEASE NOTE: this is a screenshot made in the BETA of TF and thus not a final product.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by SpoorObjecten.
    Morat
    Participant

Wow, looking very nice. I like the bus station layout in the first shot and the hill in the background in the last one. I was hoping we’d got lots of real hilly terrain to challenge good rail layouts.

SpoorObjecten
    Participant

My big station, allows for a TGV to pass without stopping

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by SpoorObjecten.
    Jonathan078NL
    Participant

Nice shots SpoorObjecten, how’s your modelling doing? 😛 Very nice big station, convenient find to put 2 station facing each other and let one or 2 high-speed lines run through the middle.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Jonathan078NL.
    SpoorObjecten
    Participant

I wont do any modeling this there are mod tools from UG 🙂

Berry
    Participant

Mooi, mooi, ook mooi, waar vind ik het?…
    Sorry… Heel flauw… 😐

Looks really good, never thought you could make stations and busstops this realistically!
    I’d like to see more screens! 🙂

Jonathan078NL
    Participant

@SpoorObjecten

“I wont do any modeling this there are mod tools from UG :)

What do you exactly mean with tools from UG?  Too bad you won’t modelling any more, you certainly have the skills for it. I thought you allready had alot of models so maybe you just need a good dev tool to implement them?

killkenny1
    Participant

Are those sidings above the station in the first image?

Also that pass-through looks great! Definitely gonna try to build something like this as well.

Mansen
    Participant

One obvious issue with your station, Spoor. Station platform tracks are always the old, slow kind. Your TGV would be able to keep its speed if you made a pass track outside of the station using high speed rails.

rorovant
    Participant

i think the two lines in the center are in fact high speed rail, he probably linked two stations together , and those two center railways does not belong to any of the stations. Am i right ?

2 three track station with a double line between ?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by rorovant.
    killkenny1
    Participant

Yes, those indeed are high speed tracks. 2×3 tracks stations + 2x high speed tracks between them like rorovant said.

SpoorObjecten
    Participant

correct, 2 stations with 3 platoforms with 2 high speed lines in the middle.

Note: the bus stops on both sides are for transporting people from one side to another.
    Unfortunately there is no way to have people walk underground from the left to the right station.

Mansen
    Participant

Ohh – My bad. Indeed they are. I’m sitting too far from the screen to notice the subtle high speed rail in the middle. Very clever (and just like they do in real life around here)

Tossi
    Participant

I wonder how you were able to align them so well. I didn’t notice any tools that would help you do that on let’s play videos.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.