Game crash at specific date

Home Forums Support Game crash at specific date

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    NewMaan
    Participant

Hello everyone!

Hopefully someone could shed some light on this problem. All of a sudden my game started to crash when i reach 1-5 of august  2029. Happened after last update although i don’t think the update itself have anything to do with it. Regardless how many times i reload the game it always crash at that same date, between 1-5 august. I remember having a similar issue once before, was replacing aging vehicles when it all of a sudden crashed. Reloaded a couple times and got past it (cant’t remember the year) but I’m quite certain it was one specific date that it always crashed on.

Went through all of my mods and deactivated them on by one, quite a few 😛 but that didn’t change anything. Also replaced my files with backup files but that didn’t do any good either… Had absolutely no problems before this and if I start a new game that works fine to.

Makes me think something happens with some vehicle that exact date, maybe gets to old or something? Feels like could have been a similar thing before and I just by luck managed to replace the faulting vehicle in time when I reloaded the game? Tried to look through the oldest ones and replace them before “the times up” but so far no good 🙁

Have anyone encountered similar things? Get this error message when it happens, it’s in swedish though:

Problemsignatur:

ProblemhÀndelsens namn:APPCRASH

Programnamn:TrainFever.exe

Programversion:0.0.0.0

ProgramtidsstÀmpel:546395ae

Namn pÄ felmodul:TrainFever.exe

Modulens version:0.0.0.0

TidsstÀmpel för felmodul:546395ae

Undantagskod:80000003

Undantagsförskjutning:0000000000a90aba

OS-version:6.3.9600.2.0.0.768.101

SprÄkvariant-ID:2077

Ytterligare information 1:3577

Ytterligare information 2:3577a9e8985afcd46e687d2ac3c81c7b

Ytterligare information 3:8a3c

Ytterligare information 4:8a3c3da32819b7623e6fb281a55f1dc2

LÀs vÄr sekretesspolicy online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=280262

Om sekretesspolicyn online inte Àr tillgÀnglig kan du lÀsa vÄr sekretesspolicy offline:

C:\Windows\system32\sv-SE\erofflps.txt

Thankful for all help, would really like to get back to the game, not ready to start a new one quite yet 🙂

Dolph
    Participant

Hej!

Maybe you could attach a save file so the devs can have a look at it?

NewMaan
    Participant
    NewMaan
    Participant
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.