Game freezes on Macbook Pro 2010

Home Forums Support Game freezes on Macbook Pro 2010

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cratsch
    Participant

Hi

I’m having issues on my 2010 macbook pro, before upgrade to mavericks the game was unplayable. Now it’s ok, but after some time, it freezes completely and force me to hard restart my laptop, which is kinda unfortunate, because I usually leave some applications running at the same time and I always lost all the data. It occurs randomly, sometimes after 20 minutes, sometimes immediately after load. When I play medium or large maps, it’s worse.

Do you guys have any advice, I like the game a lot, but hard restarting my computer 5x during the day is too much I guess.

I have MCBKPRO, 2,66 Ghz, 8GBRAM and NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

mikael

Reading your specs it’s kind of suprising that it’s even running. Your Geforce cards does have only 256MB what is below the minimal specs.

You could give us you steam display name, you should be able to find youself with this search:

http://steamcommunity.com/search/

So we can have a look if we even get any crash dumps. It could be that this is not the case if your macbook needs a hard-reset.

cratsch
    Participant

Thank you for replying guys.

It first I was also worried, that it won’t run properly on my mac, but now on lowest details, it runs surprisingly smoothly.

My steam name is katydidwhut, you will see what will you find:)

I also saw, that there is an option for sending reports, so I will enable it. Maybe it will help you.

Thanks for your time, you made a great game

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.