I have not received an e-mail

Home Forums General Discussion I have not received an e-mail

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    DerMudder
    Participant

I just got my mail tonight at 2:20 (MESZ). *Happy*

rorovant
    Participant

I have got my mail !

Unfortunately , I’m not among the lucky ones …

So disappointed 🙁

Anyway , i hope the Beta will go well , so i can play Train Fever as soon as possible !

I can’t Wait !!

stmprn35
    Participant

Still no email here, the suspense is killing me:D

Imp344
    Participant

When does the raffle take place, I mean like who’s won?

Berry
    Participant

I’m also one of the unlucky. Too bad, I wanted to help.

I just really, really hope that the ones who did get randomly selected aren’t just going to F about and not do proper testing… I hope the ‘lucky ones’ realize that if they don’t do what they’re asked to do they will be responsible for bugs and glitches they didn’t report and therefor ruin the experience for all paying customers… And after reading the comments in that other topic I’m kinda concerned about the reason why some wanted to be a betatester… Oh well… Let’s hope for the best. Let’s hope that they randomly selected serious people.

stmprn35
    Participant

So I am only one who didnt get any response or its happened to more people?

Axel Springer
    Participant

Hi,

no response…did you send all emails out?

stmprn35
    Participant

Yup, i sent the registration email on Saturday (July 5th). Other than than that I was patiently waiting for response.

jm764
    Participant

I got my email at 7:25 pm central standard time on July 10th and I applied on the 2nd.

Granted my email was a bit long but I explained my fealings as thoroughly as possible.

Maybe the system is down or it is in your spambox/ was blocked?

As far as I go, I am  VERY serious about testing games and report the smallest of issues that bother me and possibly anyone else as well.

Best of luck to those who did get in like me, and hopefully a good gaming experience for those who didn’t after we help fix any issues.

rorovant
    Participant

We (the Unlucky ones) are counting on you (the Lucky ones) to do serious game testing , Jm764 !!

Depending on the NDA , we also count on you to give us a “taste” of the game on this forum 🙂

Still can’t wait 🙂

it’s gonna be long until it’s out …

jm764
    Participant

I sure will. Hope the others will be diligent enough as well.

The NDA is pretty strict so you’ll probably have to wait till the devrlopers say something. 🙁

Hopefully we can get the game to you guys faster fron our input though! ^_^

rorovant
    Participant

If we believe amazon.de , there already is a release date :

http://www.amazon.de/Astragon-Train-Fever/dp/B00KPX4NBO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405189460&sr=8-1&keywords=train+fever

4 September 2014 !

Hope it’ll be on steam at the same time because i’m not living in a German spoken country , which i believe are the only ones to get a Box release ?

Ar least we have a visual of the box, even if the date is not correct…

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by rorovant.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by rorovant.
    jm764
    Participant

Hopefully it will be  released sooner.

Atleast now we have a date to try to get my American modpack released by And a image I can use to put on game-debate.com for the game’s PC  specifacations.

Axel Springer
    Participant

Ok guys, some information for the “no response” people will be nice.

pschlik
    Participant

Hey, has anybody been e-mailed back after sending “Yes, I accept the rules.” and their PC specs?

I replied directly from the e-mail, right after I got it, too, but I have not heard back yet…

Also, I doubt that release date is real… I don’t think they would need more than a month after the beta to finish up.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.