Is anyone working on UK a vehicle pack

Home Forums Modding Is anyone working on UK a vehicle pack

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RickD
    Participant

Just wondering if anyone has, or is considering this. I’d love to see some UK vehicles in the game and would be happy to help out with information / image gathering.

connorboy2000
    Participant

Same here, living in the uk has shown me how dirty and nasty our modern trains can be but our locomotive history is fascinating and we have the odd nice one these days, a tube train would be uber cool as well!

pleym
    Participant

“Steve” is working with crating some British stuff. Look at this topic: http://www.train-fever.com/forums/topic/content-creation-ideas-discussion/

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by pleym.
    leew
    Participant

I would really like to make some UK trains.

I would like to see:

• Class 43 loco & BR mk3 coaches (Intercity 125 HST)
    • Class 91 logo & BR mk4 coaches (Intercity 225)
    • Class 373 (eurostar)
    • Class 370 (Intercity APT-P)
    • Class 390 (pendolino)
    • Class 185 (Siemens Desiro)

I’m thinking about having a go at making the Intercity 125 HST as my first mod 🙂

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by leew.
    LocoMH
    Participant

I’d love to see some British trains! Especially the D/EMUs shouldn’t be too hard, anyways, seeing most of them are just boxes. Have you ever modelled? I would have started already, just I don’t have the time, which is too bad. If you haven’t modelled, you should maybe start with an easy one such as the 153, as was mentioned in another topic.

RoyalHants
    Participant

I was Working on a class 43, my experience with Lightwave is limited compared with 3ds max so the model is “ruff around the edges” will try and get to texturing and importing it, probably should’ve started with something easier 😛

LocoMH
    Participant

Sounds great, still! Show us what you got 😉

dj_jay_smith
    Participant

Somore more ideas;

• A3 steam loco
    • Class 37 diesel
    • Class 80 electric
    • ‘Duchess of Hamilton’ 4-6-2 Coronation class
    • Class 55 diesel (Deltics)
    olahaldor
    Participant

@RoyalHants

I was Working on a class 43, my experience with Lightwave is limited compared with 3ds max so the model is “ruff around the edges” will try and get to texturing and importing it, probably should’ve started with something easier

What issues do you have with LightWave? I used LightWave to make the Flirt. Couldn’t imagine doing it more effortless. 🙂

RoyalHants
    Participant

I gave up with my class 43, poor model will return to it since I love the Intercity 125

British Rail Carriage mark 3 on the other hand Most problematic is Converting the model with the model converter, the model converter just crashes when I try to load it in

http://s30.postimg.org/sepsuslm9/Carriage_3.png

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by RoyalHants.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Modding’ is closed to new topics and replies.