Mod problem with USA dlc

Home Forums Modding Mod problem with USA dlc

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jarno Treuttens
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I want to play the USA-dlc with mods like cost mod and timeless mod from Gwinda. I really love this mods and I’ve tried to install them via TFGM. When I start the game I can put these mods to ‘active mods’ but when I start a game, the mods won’t work. At first, I thought it was a problem with the mods, but when I installed a new mod: ‘USA city names and street names’ this mod won’t work either… Any mod I try to install doesn’t seem to work when I start a new game.. Any solutions???

Greetings and thanks!

olahaldor
    Participant

You’ll have to wait for the mod makers to adapt and update.

The Train Fever Mod Manager (from train-fever.net) have been updated so transportation mods (like locos, multiple units, trams etc) will be adapted to the new way mod handling in Train Fever, but it doesn’t make the mods themselves.

Install on your own risk. Let the mod makers get some time to update their work.

I personally haven’t tried the updated mod manager from TF.net, but all I know from reading their forum is that the app will create the needed info.lua file. Whether it populates data and so on, I have no idea.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Modding’ is closed to new topics and replies.