need help from crashing

Home Forums Support need help from crashing

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

my game is randomly crashing, i am sure it has to do with my graphics card, as i am using a surface pro 4.  My drivers are updated.  I can play many other games like EU, CIV and Cities Skylines.  I believe it is my graphics card as the game will pause when I move around, then crash.  sometimes i can play for 30 mins before it happens, but it will eventually happen.

I would appreciate any advice you have.

also, i cant seem to load any saved games.

thanks

kevin

admin
    Keymaster

Please send us your log files via email: info (at) train-fever.com

You can find them depending on your Steam installation here: \userdata\\304730\local\

The crash logs are located in the crash_dump folder and consist of 3 important files: the stderr.txt, the stdout.txt and if Train Fever crashed at least one file ending with .dmp.

Best regards,
    Tom

Petykemano
    Participant

Hey,

I’m having constant crashes. When I load the last save game, it always happens at the same day:
    1971. december 09.

stderr is empty
    stdout sas

c:\build\tf\steam\x64\src\game\transport\vehicle_util_2.cpp:238: class std::vector<struct std::pair<struct transport::EdgeId,bool>,class std::allocator<struct std::pair<struct transport::EdgeId,bool> > > __cdecl vehicle_util::`anonymous-namespace’::FindPath2(const class ecs::Engine *,const class ecs::LineSystem *,const struct std::pair<struct transport::EdgeId,bool> &,class std::bitset<16>,const class ecs::Entity &,int,float *): Assertion `alternativeNodes.empty() || assignedNode.entity.GetId() >= 0′ failed.
    MinidumpCallback: dumpPath “C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/userdata/86297784/304730/local/crash_dump/”, minidumpId “7a184765-9204-4072-a077-08622850e77d”, succeeded 1
    local time is Sat Jun 25 17:43:54 2016

I hope you can figure out what went wrong

Thanks!

Regards

admin
    Keymaster

Hi Peter!

Thank you! I received your email and already send an answer.

Best regards
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.