next patch?

Home Forums Support next patch?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    donc
    Participant

Hello Devs,

Thank you the wonderful game!

Any information of next patch? release date, content or anymore? 🙂

mikael

Hi,

The date is not yet defined, this time it’s a “when it’s done”.

You can have a glimpse of what to come in the latest news article on our site: http://www.train-fever.com/2014/10/track-upgrade-tool-robustness-improvements-and-dutch-translation/

Some small features are also added, you’ll read about it in the patch notes when they’re posted.

donc
    Participant

Thank you for reply Mikael 🙂

“Some small features are also added, you’ll read about it in the patch notes when they’re posted.”

i read.. every day :))))

coujou
    Participant

Why don’t you just tell us WHAT EXACTLY is planned to be in the next patch? We have given you so many ideas to be implemented, just make a list of things you are going to fix/add and things that are not important for you (and why). Really, translations are great, but everyone knows english enough to understand the game, so I think, that it was a waste of time. Instead of all the translations you could use your time to add waypoints or anything else. More languages really don’t help gameplay. I’d rather play the game in some language I completely have no clue about (and use translator for the few words) but with all the features we are eager to see.

FX2K
    Participant

Why don’t you just tell us WHAT EXACTLY is planned to be in the next patch?

My guess would be that plan’s change, ideas don’t always work out or require more work than intended.

If they say ‘next patch will have x, and it doesn’t due to above… you can imagine what people will post.
    If they don’t say anything, then its a nice surprise when new things are added.

Enzojz
    Participant

Please be patient if you don’t understand software enginerring, that’s the greatest support to devs and the game community.

Don’t ask when it will be ready, it will be ready when it’s ready.

If you understand French:

“Le possible est déjà fait ; l’impossible est en cours ; pour les miracles, prévoir un délai.”

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by Enzojz.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.