"Please try installing the latest drivers for you graphics card"

Home Forums Support "Please try installing the latest drivers for you graphics card"

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    I NEED HELP
    Participant

I tried to open game, i got  a loading figure and then a window that said i needed to “install the latest drivers for my graphics card”

if anyone has had this issue and fixed it, please respond, that would be awesome.

simonmd
    Participant

I have to ask, have you done it?

I NEED HELP
    Participant

No, i dont even know what that means.

kimmaz
    Participant

Do you happen to have a GeForce 8800GTS? I got one on my shelf 😀 (its the minimum requirement stated on their steam store page)

I NEED HELP
    Participant

A what?

simonmd
    Participant

Ok, seems you do in fact need to do as the game askes then. Instal the latest drivers and then see if it works.

kimmaz
    Participant

What is “a What”? what is english? :/

larry.kubiak
    Participant

I had the same issue while trying to play on my laptop. I simply followed the game’s advice and installed the latest driver available for my graphic card. And what a surprise : problem solved 🙂

I NEED HELP
    Participant

Ok, I get it.

But HOW do I install these new drivers?

simonmd
    Participant

Respectfully, this is the Train Fever forum, not a graphics card hardware / software support forum. All makes of cards have different software suits and methods of installation. I recommend you google the manufacturers website, look for ‘support’ and you will usually find a link to download your latest software.

Shaun McCutcheon
    Participant

i tried to open the game i got a message saying i have to install the latest drivers for my graphics care but i cant install any of the latest drivers for my graphics card

Tom
    Keymaster

Can you please give some information about your system? Which Operating System and which hardware do you use (in particular which graphics card)?

Depending on that you can for example find the latest drivers for nvidia and AMD cards for download at the nvidia or AMD homepage or at the homepage of your hardware vendor.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.