Post USA DLC Patch does not fix streets problem

Home Forums Support Post USA DLC Patch does not fix streets problem

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Norfolk_Chris
    Participant

The release notes for patch stated:

Most important, when running the USA DLC game mode, there was a bug which caused towns not to be completely American but mixed (all buildings, European and American, were enabled as a consequence of the bug).

This appeared to fixed when I started a new game today. Only USA streets were generated on map and also in ‘streets’ menu showed only US streets.

Sadly the problem has returned when I re-started my PC and the game yesterday afternoon.  The map originally generated correctly as an ‘American only’ game, but on re-starting it now has both types of streets when cities grow.  The ‘streets’ menu again showing both European and USA streets.

Sorry, looks like this need to be re-visited!

simonmd
    Participant

The above quote refers to buildings, not streets.

Norfolk_Chris
    Participant

Hey you’re right it does refer to buildings!

That makes two bugs they’ve not fixed, the European buildings are also still enabled, as well  as the European roads.

While they’re looking at fixing these they could also look at adding a tender to the initial Baldwin loco (they would need somewhere to store their fuel and water supplies); and also change the lettering on the passenger cars.  I don’t think any pioneer US railroads in the 1850’s ran any Pullman cars, and if they did they would certainly not have been lettered “Pullman Waggon”.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.