(Problem And Suggest ) We now have BUS FEVER and no more Train Fever

Home Forums Support (Problem And Suggest ) We now have BUS FEVER and no more Train Fever

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Swire
    Participant

Dear Admin :

We now have BUS FEVER and no more Train Fever  , Why ?

1. AI set the Main Connection everywhere from the countryside (Factory ) to the town , also town to town and some of town’s road .

2. Train station not easy to set in the middle of town . and must have a distance to main connection road for rail crossing unless you make a flyover or tunnel .

3.Rail now have wired turn to match the way of road crossing , which make rail travel distance more or double longer then a road travel distance .

4.AI now crazy to set the new build roads as main connection too !

5.AI now always stay in their own office and ignore to change the main connection to new bypass that player build . Also ignore the upgrade of the road .

6 . Bus company said : Wahahaha you cannot bulldoze my road and upgrade my road anymore , YES !! stay on poor speed limited and two lane with the horrible traffic jam !

7. Player now start to play bus company rather then train company .

Well Done , Now I have huge bus company in the game world and huge bus team and big traffic jam !

Martin Mulder
    Participant

+1

gGeorg
    Participant

The game was in an “early access mode” before the patch. Now the main connection feature bomb it back to stone age. I play only old map saves without the feature. If they don’t remove it, well … maby someone else notice the gap on the market.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by gGeorg.
    Mike
    Participant

DEVs, please remove the “Main Connection” restriction, or at least set it optional, and please do it this week!!!

This is the major setback that blows away more than a half of playing community.

The priority is BLOCKER, please respond!!!

Pasi
    Participant

I got the same, all roads in a city are main connections and no upgrade, tram tracks or bus lanes are allowed. Excellent timing for this update as it now spoiled so many Christmas holidays.

Swire
    Participant

Yeah Yeah ! Welcome back to STONE AGE and join  OUR STONE AGE TEAM !

Yeah GIVE ME FIVE !!!!! @gGeog

Mike
    Participant

Developers! Please do a quick fix NOW, before the end of holidays!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.