Problem with AMD R7 265

Home Forums Support Problem with AMD R7 265

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    diogocreis
    Participant

Hello everyone, I’m having problems with the game, the texture is not showing up correctly, appears black and sometimes purple, I know that this bug also exists for Intel HD 4000 graphics cards.
    I use Windows 8.1.
    My graphic card is a R7 265 updated and the FX6300 processor, enough to play.
    Someone who has had this problem also know how to solve, thank you now.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by diogocreis.
    JHouston58
    Participant

Did you ever find a solution for this? I have the AMD R7 240 card and it was working fine until day or two ago and it started doing the exact same thing as you are showing here. If you have found a solution could you please share it with me?

diogocreis
    Participant

JHouston58 Hello, I found out what was causing it here in my game, were two programs I had installed that ran along with the game, and the MSI Afterburner RivaTunner do not know what the relationship but decided to shut down all programs to test and then turn on one by one and got this result. See if you do not have a program, maybe not the same but others who may be giving incompatibility with the game. Anything sends a message and good luck.
    And I’m sorry for my Google translator English, I am Brazilian =)

Traian Trante
    Participant

I sometimes (rarely) get the black textures bug. Afaik it’s related to not enough video memory to load the textures in. Try setting the textures and colore depth (in options) to low. That did it for me.

Tegron
    Participant

When I can get the game to load up without my mods, I get the same thing R290X Card, drivers updated…

I have no issues in any of my games 290X has plenty of memory and before the patch when I could get the game to load never any issues.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Tegron.
    Tegron
    Participant

Update 5746 still same issue, game won’t load after starting new game, but when it does same issue.

Ombra
    Participant

anch’io ho questo problema , cpu amd phenom 2 e gpu 2 x amd radeon hd 6850

I’m this problem too,

Azrael
    Participant

I read in another forum about this problem.
    He had the program raptr adjusting graphic settings, that caused the problem.
    Uninstalling raptr was the solution for him.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Azrael.
    Ombra
    Participant

confermo basta chiudere raptr (amd game evolved) e il problema è risolto

I confirm that is just close Raptr (amd game evolved) and the problem is solved

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.