Raffle?

Home Forums General Discussion Raffle?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Imp344
    Participant

Any news on the Raffle? just wondering if we get a email if we didn’t win, just like when we get a email about if we got into the beta or not…

SpoorObjecten
    Participant

According to FB only the winners have been notified.

Axel Springer
    Participant

Where did you read this on FB?

Thanks

SpoorObjecten
    Participant

It’s a reply on their post.

Train Fever Die 10 Gewinner unseres Betatest-Gewinnspiels wurden soeben per E-Mail benachrichtigt —The 10 winners of our beta test raffle have been notified via e-mail a few minutes ago 
     12 juli om 14:15

Axel Springer
    Participant

But thats only for the 10 FB Beta winners?!

They wrote: Each applicant gets an email no later than July 10. We also send emails to people not among the lucky ones.

But i get no email and i wait the hole weekend. Thats boring

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Axel Springer.
    SpoorObjecten
    Participant

ah, that one i got on the 11th (2AM)

==
    Dear applicant,

Thanks very much for your beta test application. We wanted to let you know that your application is among the lucky ones!

==

mikael

All participants that wrote to our beta e-mail address got a response mail. It could be possible that some of the mails are in your junk mail folder or got some misspelling in the address. If you checked your junk mail and still can’t find anything, you can write us again to get your confirmation.

Regarding the Facebook raffle, only those who have won the Facebook raffle got an email.

Dime
    Participant

Hi,

my GMX spam somehow deleted the mail I recieved. I only now its topic: Your beta test application
    Does this mean, i am among the lucky ones? I would be very happy 🙂

rorovant
    Participant

If for whatever reasons , some “lucky ones” can’t do the beta , be sure some of us can do the job , even if we were amongst the”unlucky ones” .

In other words , mikael , if you have some room for testers , don’t hesitate to contact me , I’ll take no offense of not being selected the first time 🙂 I just can’t wait to put my hands on your game 🙂

Imp344
    Participant

Thanks for the reply mikael, smiles all around :):):):)

pschlik
    Participant

All participants that wrote to our beta e-mail address got a response mail. It could be possible that some of the mails are in your junk mail folder or got some misspelling in the address. If you checked your junk mail and still can’t find anything, you can write us again to get your confirmation.

I replied directly to the email that was sent to me earlier, and I recently resent all of my information in a separate email, but still nothing, not even in my junk/spam folder.

jm764
    Participant

Same here. I guess well get them tommorow.

pschlik
    Participant

I just got the email! Phew, at least they have my correct email.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.