Remove/Delete Tunnels

Home Forums General Discussion Remove/Delete Tunnels

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Triopticon
    Participant

Hi,

I have problems deleting/removing tunnels in some of the cases.

If you have a tunnel built in separate sections then I have no option to delete/removing the section trapped under the ground. Do I miss something or is this currently not supported?

I also have problem deleting/removing long tunnels in general. It is just not selectable.

If anybody have good suggestions or know how to fix/do this, I would be happy to get your input on this.

connorboy2000
    Participant

With regards to long tunnels it is just finicky and laggy but you can delete them if you find the right spot, kinda of how delicate you have to be when placing signals at some crossings. As for tunnels now trapped under ground, i have no idea either cannot seem to select either 🙁

Triopticon
    Participant

Hi connorboy2000,

Thank you for your input on my problem. 😀

I have tried everything I could think of to be able to delete/remove the long tunnel. Added new track and try to delete the tunnel (trying clicking on each pixel), changing the landscape and so on. Still no luck on delete/remove the tunnel.

On my wish list for a feature in an upcoming version would be wire framing/underground view to be able to lay underground tracks and delete them again.

gax
    Participant

If you are in the track building menu, you can see the tunnel track, if you have the correct zoom level.  If you can´t see the track, change the zoom level. Once you´ve found the track, it´s easy to delete.

Neldot
    Participant

I’ve had the some problem. When you build a tunnel in separate segments, you can’t bulldoze it.

After a lot of attempts, I come to the conclusion that it’s a bug…

gax
    Participant

That´s  not true, atleast not in my game. I play a big map with lots of hills. I constructed a 4 platform station in the center of a big town on a sloped hill. I can tell you that bulldozing segmented tunnels was the least of my problems….

Triopticon
    Participant

Hi gax and Neldot,

Thank you for your input on my problem. 😀

I have tried everything to get around this, and I agree with Neldot that this seems like a bug in the game.

It have happen a few time for me now on any size of map.

I’m happy for you gax that you do not have this problem, and I hope you do not get the problem as it is quite annoying. 😉

Nevertheless, it really do not help me that you do not get it. 😉 In addition, of course I have tried all possible solutions I could think of. As you see in my second post, I even added new track, a new tunnel (very expensive) to get two track and then tried, still the same thing. :-p

gax
    Participant

Can you upload your savegame? I´d like to give it a try.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.