Steam Achievements

Home Forums General Discussion Steam Achievements

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mata.lan
    Participant

Hi, I’am not sure the rules of some achievements. I get some theoretical example (only to understand).

Truck fever – Make 50 millions not using any trains.
    It means that I have to earn 50 mil? Summary or per year? Gross profit or net profit (road profit minus maitance cost)?

Penny pincher – Don’t take any additional loan until the year 2000
    I start with 1,2 mil depth and I repay it few years later, no additional. Is this right?

Glacier express – Have a train line that goes higher than 450 meters.
    Have to be a function line? Can I build depot on highest mountin, run a train and get achievement? Main contour lines is 100 than 20 and 10 meters, watter is in 100m high, right?

Antique – Keep a train built before 1900 running until the year 2000.
    It means that I have to build train in 1899 (or early). This applies to the entire train or a locomotive (can I change waggons during time)? Can I stop this train in depot and get achievement or must all the time running?

Museum line – One line containing at least one of every passenger road vehicle that was available from 1850 – 2020.
    Same like before. I will buy horse car in 1899 and every other later and let them in depot. In 2020 I  create line with all this road cars (no trams) and get Achievement, right?

Btw – fantastic game. Best for me is large map with hills, expensive build and train track in deep valley up to the saddle. In real life I construct bridges 🙂

Mike
    Participant

Hi mata.lan!
    As far as I know:
    Truck fever – It’s the number in the upper left corner, once it reaches 50 mil you get the award if you didn’t have any trains in your game.
    Penny pincher – Right!
    Glacier express – Yes, I think it’s correct. Water level + 350m.
    Antique – I think it applies on the whole train, no carriages change. And yes, I think you can keep it in a depot.
    Museum line – Yes, I think it’s right.

Yeah, this game is absolutely gorgeous! I’m spending years (in-game :D) just watching trains roll.
    However, to keep the speed on top I prefer flatter terrain, and less tunnels to be able to follow the train without camera jumps..
    Cheers!

RonMaster
    Participant

Museum line has a wrong description!

You have to buy ALL road vehicles, not just for passengers,  So also all cargo vehicles.

Maybe even all trams as well, but i never tested this. It wouldn’t unlock the first time i tried with just passenger road vehicles, so te be safe on my second try i bought all vehicles using roads.

I got the achievement the moment i bought the large truck in 1999.

mata.lan
    Participant

Thanks, thats all I wanna know.

cHabu
    Participant

Can anyone tell me what i need to do to get the year 1900 achievement ?

I reached 1900 in one game, but i aparently did something wrong as i can’t begin a new game in 1900.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.